Thursday, December 19, 2013

POS date!

oooh, it's really going to happen!

Have a preoperative screening for the CI on 13 January already. Will update on that when the time comes.

I'm hoping my dodgy wrist in a sling won't be any sort of spanner in the works...but I doubt it will really. No operation required on it I'm told although I'm not actually happy about the condition it's in. I dunno...just expected better on removal of the cast...not this alien looking lump on the end of my arm? I have to really work at getting my arm and hand functioning properly again. I worry that 'they' should have operated right away as it looks a weird shape! But too late now. (My incidental trip and near fall to my face off the bus on the way to the hospital not withstanding, my ankle is at least OK again!)

So, we'll get Christmas and New Year out of the way, and then it's full steam ahead eh?
Spannend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to hear if you have any comment...keep it clean, I will not be monitoring things.